Dates are now confirmed for the women’s self-defense classes! Taking place on a Saturday each month, these classes are suitable for all skill and fitness levels.
The class will cover a specific theme, such as controlling space, escaping grabs, basic striking, etc. Each class will also include a fitness element as well as education regarding the proper mindset for self-defense and risk-reduction tactics. The goal is to provide each student with a fun workout that also allows them to acquire a truly useful, realistic skill set for the situations they are most likely to face… with the sincere hope they never have to!
- September 15, 1 – 3 p.m.: Prevention through awareness & movement
- October 20, 1 – 3 p.m.: Escaping a controlling grasp
- November 10, 1 – 3 p.m.: Basic blocking and striking
- December 8, 1 – 3 p.m.: Anti-abduction & home invasion prevention
- $30 per workshop
Ready to Get Started?
1) Purchase your class pass package by clicking on this link.
2) Then make sure to sign up for the classes you want to attend. Can’t make it? Make sure to cancel at least 6 hours in advance or else the class will count toward one in your class package.